Raspberry Beaujolais Cheesecake PopTail
by Tiffany Dawn Soto, Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore
2 cups raspberries
8 oz. Simple Syrup (1:1 sugar dissolved in water)
6 oz. Beaujolais wine
1/3 cup cream cheese – room temperature
1/3 cup heavy cream
4 T. sugar.
1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a blender combine the first three ingredients, puree, and set aside.
- In a mixer combine sugar and heavy cream and beat until lightly fluffy.
- Hand-whip cream cheese, fold into the heavy cream mixture. Beat for 30 seconds more.
- Add in half of the graham crackers and stir to combine.
- Place the cream mixture into a piping bag or Ziploc bag and cut off one corner.
- Pipe layers of raspberry mixture and cream mixture in Popsicle mold until filled a 1/4 inch from the top.
- Add a layer of graham cracker crumbs to the top like a pie crust and cover with cover of Popsicle mold.
- Insert Popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 12 hours.
- Dip mold into warm water for 5 seconds to loosen.
- Carefully remove, and enjoy immediately!